sábado, 14 de mayo de 2016

FINAL REFLECTION

I had compared my first oral presentation with the last one and I have noticed differences and progress. In my first oral presentation I look very nervous that it's normal but I'm like a bit lost and was like a regurgitation of facts. However in the last oral presentation I spoke more fluently and more relaxed, maybe because the last one was my research project and it's a topic to which I have devoted much time and I mastered, but was easier for me. Also I noticed a more extensive vocabulary in the last oral presentation and greater comfort. Once compared it's satisfactory see how eventually you get on in an oral presentation and the vocabulary you have learned. So for me, my best presentation was the last one, about my great grandfather, the only inconvenient it's the pronunciation that I haven't notticed an improvement, I think it will improve when I have to speak english coercible.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario